View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #5
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Thanks both of you.

I've never used an Android device before and, for some reason, I'd got it into my head that it wasn't that easy. You've put my mind at rest

Roll on first week of April (current anticipated release date in the UK).
You lucky SOB's Hopefully the US rollout of the wifi only xoom's wont be too far behind. Staples here in America (a computer and office supply chain) is the latest rumor from Droid-Life.com that will carry the wifi only.

This will be my tablet of choice. I was going to wait for Samsungs Galaxy revamped but with their trackrecord on updates, I'll pass.

I couldn't help myself and went back to Verizon yesterday just to play. And now that I know more about how to get around, it's even more impressive.

Good luck to you
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote