View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:05 AM   #4
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The answer is, your software is no good since it relies on the now dead Mobipocket.com to get it working.
That's incorrect. Even though the website is pretty much dead, it's still possible to activate Mobipocket books with Mobipocket Reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gris View Post
My question is, i've bought a software that uses a key and an account on mobipocket.com. I bought it used!
Unlike other software products, Mobipocket books can only be registered once. I.e., it's not possible to sell used Mobipocket books or dictionaries on a CD. You should ask the seller for a refund, because s/he was most likely aware of this issue.

Last edited by Doitsu; 04-26-2013 at 01:18 AM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote