View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 10:52 AM   #434
notimp
Addict
notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2i
The removal of the status bar is a huge feature for Komic in my point of view and I'm very much looking forward to the new release. But. For several reasons I'm locked into staying on 5.1.2, an older firmware version where you seem to have split developing builds.

Would it be possible, and please take all the time you need, to also draft a version for 5.1.2 where the status bar has been removed? It honestly is the one thing that prevents me from using Komic more than i actually do.
notimp is offline   Reply With Quote