View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 11:11 AM   #11
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Not to worry Travis. There is a learning curve for all of us here, and it has been very educational for me to see the discussion unfold. We do want to get it right, and it's good for Harry to take action, but I think this sort of thing is going to be fairly common for us, just as these are probably very common discussions at PG. Par for the course, so to speak. It's not the first, nor will it be the last, and I know we all appreciate both those who are formatting books for us, and those who are helping us understand how to figure out the copyright issues.

Harry -- As long as Travis doesn't mind, maybe it's a good idea to keep this thread in place however it turns out because it's a good reference point, and provides some nice history on the issue for those who discover it later.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote