View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #6
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Unusual for Dickens, but The Pickwick Papers has what I would call an all round happy ending. David Copperfield as well I suppose.
I enjoyed David Copperfield.

Spoiler:
I still to this day am a bit miffed that he didn't marry Agnes right off the bat. His first wife who he stuck with and was the epitome of high-maintenance until the day she died, and yet he loved her.... But I was so glad he ended up with Agnes in the end.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote