View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #12
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
SCION, thanks for your help, is there a way to get rid of that little gray arrow circle that SoftKeys puts on the screen? I'll try not to bug you again tonight lol.
I'm not sure. I have version 1.10 of SoftKeys and it doesn't use that thing on the screen. The auto-nooter gives you version 2.## which does have that. You would have to check the app settings and see if you can tweak it to your liking.

Someone told me that they can't uninstall that version and replace it with the older versions. It's one reason I'll be doing a manual re-root.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote