View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 04:48 AM   #26
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by abadboy View Post
I bought a BeBook One 18 months ago. $358.00 w\freight.
It slipped out of my hand last week and the e-ink screen was history. BeBook said they would fix it for $175..00 if I shipped it to their location in Europe...
Wrist strap! Damn, it nearly happened to me just a week after buying my 505! It clearly bounced on the floor on one corner and my heart skipped a beat... luckily nothing happened except that the volume key kinda lost its springyness but still works fine.

GJMS
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote