View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #7
Lori Reeser
Enthusiast
Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Tab M10
The books I am having trouble with were split using Sigil, but I have used Calibre to add some metadata.

When I try to edit the metadat the metadata editor box pops up. When I click add basic the options box comes up (it didn't before, don't ask me why). However if I click on one of the options (date, language, etc.) the box closes but the new option is not added.

I looked at the other set of books, which were split by Calibre then edited in Sigil. The metadata box works there.

I have not checked every book, just a random sample. I attach the .opf for "A Child'd History of England".

(I just hate it when I have an 'interesting' case. I much prefer missing the obvious solution.)

Thanks for your suggestions and help! If worse comes to worse I can just create an .opf from scratch, but I'd prefer to know what and why, so I can avoid this in the future.

Lori

Last edited by Lori Reeser; 02-15-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Lori Reeser is offline   Reply With Quote