View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #145
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Starting in 1979, various technical manuals printed on a Model 43 Teleprinter.

Staring in 1981, various technical manuals on various computer screens.

My first "real" ebook was A Princess of Mars, by Edgar Rice Burroughs in 1993. It was on a CD-ROM of PD works. I read it on an Amiga 2000, using a text editor.

My first ebook on an ereader was A Trace of Memory, by Keith Laumer -- included in Baen's edition The Legions of Space. I read it in 2010 when I got my JetBook Lite. At the time I believe it was in their free library, and I jumped at the chance to re-read one of my favorites from high school.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote