View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:31 PM   #7
mncowboy
Wanderer
mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, PaperWhite 2
I use my Kindle for work on a regular basis. I do a lot of international travel for my job, and rather than mess with a folder full of reservations, agendas, etc. I create an ebook out of the documents.
When I need to reference something, it's a lot easier to fire up the Kindle than the computer. It's easier than trying to find a paper document stuffed in a folder at the bottom of my backpack!
mncowboy is offline   Reply With Quote