View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #19
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
What has really spoiled me is the ability to adjust the font sizes with ereaders.
That's what surprised me most when I went to read a paperback again. I never thought of the type being too small when I was reading mainly paperbacks, but after just a few months of having a choice with an ereader I found I had settled on a comfortable font size that is quite a bit larger.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote