View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 12:21 PM   #297
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I've bought 72 books so far this year out of the 120 that was my target. That leaves only 48 for seven months - less than seven per month. I don't think I'm going to meet my goal this time. But I'll get as close as I can.

Reading-wise I've currently at 83 read, so I'm on course for reading about 200 this year, which might enable me to make my secondary goal of reducing my TBR by 67 books if I can keep purchases under 133. (i.e. eight per month or less).
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote