View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 10:33 AM   #294
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
How are you all doing in your progress towards your goals? I have been in a slump these days partly due to the David Weber, Safehold volume one Off Armageddon Reef book that I have been reading, is real slow going. Dropped by my library on Baen and found that there are a lot of books over there that I have not read as yet so I picked up one of them called Dream Land volume one Waking in Dream Land by Jody Lynn Nye, that's been going fairly well so perhaps I will get to my goal however unlikely that may be.

You should be half way to obtaining your goal if you are going to reach it this year as June if the sixth month and the beginning of third quarter 2013 or second half 2013 which ever way you want to look at it.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote