View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 05:42 PM   #66
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Will somebody, anybody, tell me how to get Magic Marker ink and White-Out off my monitor screen?

Please excuse any typing errors in this post. It's hard to proof-read on my monitor at the moment.

Dang practical jokers! I think y'all playing me!
Syphon of some fuel from a car (neighbors car will do fine) and wipe the screen. Works for me every time I have finish proof reading a document. . Oh, don't use any pot scourer - they are really not good for the contrast.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote