View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 12:42 AM   #1
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Deselect all books

Not sure how to describe my issue other than "deselect all" - that is, I don't want any books selected.

I'm using the fanficdownloader plugin and if a book is already selected, then instead of picking up the URL in the clipboard, it thinks the selected book is to be updated.

Now, I'm sure a few versions of Calibre ago, I was able to click the "reset search" button and nothing would be selected, but things changed a while back.

So, the only way to use the clipboard is to put something like "zzzzzzz" in the search (so nothing is returned and therefore selected).

Clear as mud? Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

thanks,
Sue
skb is offline   Reply With Quote