Thread: Loading ePub
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 04:12 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingsandy View Post
Hello, I just purchased a Kindle Fire HD 7" (love it so far). On my old Kindle Fire I had Mantano Reader for ePub (Harlequin, etc books). What is everyone using on the HD? When I looked at buying moon +Reader Pro from Amazon--it stated it would not work on the HD. I don't mind buying it if there is a work around; but, don't want to if it won't work at all.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I am reviewing apps to load--those recommendations would also be appreciated.
Mantano and Moon+ Reader will work but it will be need to be sideloaded. I have both Mantano and Moon+ Pro Reader and both work fine. Moon+ does not handle ADE DRM epubs so for that there is Mantano or Aldiko. I use Overdrive Media Console for Library epubs.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote