View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #3
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lettuceman44 View Post
I haven't bought the Paperwhite yet, if I'm even going to, but honestly I'm thinking of just waiting until the new batches ship out from the supply line. I think it is most likely some sort of manufacturing error.
I hope so, or if it's a design flaw in general, that Amazon will address it in some way. I'm just tired of thinking about it for now.

Quote:
The other device I'm considering is the nook glowlight. Tried it out in store today, seemed to like it a lot. The contrast didn't phase me.
I'm not a person who was hung up on the contrast/resolution claims of the PW, just the built-in lighting. Aside from the light sources themselves, did you find the glowlight lighting to be pretty even/the same color througout?
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote