View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 08:12 PM   #12
Anjohl
Zealot
Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
LOL I knew that Alberta was part of Canada without even looking at your location...Anjohl is obviously somewhere else or trolling.
Why do you think I am trolling? Also, I am in Canada, and the Kobo is made in China, and not localized for any market...and the problem occurs whether you connect online or not...so what would geographic location have to do with it?
Anjohl is offline   Reply With Quote