View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 03:48 AM   #15
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
Sleeve or case...

EDIT: I just found out that the sony prs-300 is delivered with a soft sleeve right in the box. What are the experiences with it?
Maybe I just need to try the 5" screen instead of judging out of almost nothing. With a bit of luck I will find a store who can show me the device.

---

light - I have used both a 6" and a 5" screen and have been surprised how pleasant the reading experience for e-books is using the 5" screen.

As for the protective jacket for the 300 - it is just about okay however it does not provide the screen with much protection from knocks and bangs, so I would advise you get a protective carry case if you stick with sleeve (my original 505 died only because the screen broke after getting bashed in my courier bag). You can get a reliable case for about £12 (look at Amazon UK for Ultimateaddons armor case). You could also consider the Ultimateaddons Leather case (£12.99) - I use this for my 300 and I think it is great value for money.

If you do increase your budget, then I do think the PocketBook 360 is a lovely little reader, and it has it's own protective cover.

As you will have seen from many of the answers you have received, you would have a far wider choice of readers if you lived in the USA.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote