View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 02:27 PM   #79
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamlem View Post
Thank you so much for this application, it's exactly what I needed !

I have a little problem though : I mostly want to take notes in french. The built in keyboard in french has a predictive typing system that is very useful.
When I use the keyboard in leafpad it works fine, it proposes words to me, but when I click on the words, leafpad does not react.
any idea how to fix this?

it's not a big problem but the predictive typing saves a lot of time, particularly in french (a lot words with accents).
I couldn't figure out why it doesn't work. Ideas? Anybody?
baf is offline   Reply With Quote