View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:15 AM   #62
euro traveler
Connoisseur
euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Nook STR, Kobo Mini, TrekStor Pyrus Mini, Nook HD & HD+
Check back at Amazon.co.uk often

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorttimer1 View Post
So is Amazon.co.uk the best place to order for US customers? I would prefer the blue one but see that Amazon.co.uk doesn't sell the blue one other than their retailers. Amazon.co.uk does have the black one so I just might end up going with that one.

Thanks!
Hi. The best deal I found was at Amazon.co.uk.

Check back at Amazon.co.uk at least once a day. When I ordered, the black model was out of stock (except for at third party sellers who charge much more) and I ended up ordering a blue one. When I checked back the next day, the black was back in stock and the blue was sold out.

Mine shipped Feb 1st from the UK to the USA and I'm still waiting.
DHL tracking number doesn't give any info at all when used
euro traveler is offline   Reply With Quote