View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #39
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Normally one could just download all the eBooks and let them index overnight with the charger plugged in.. 500 ebooks may require 48 hours with the charger plugged in.

I only read TWO eBooks at one time and leave just a dozen on my PW and KFHD7-32 to be able to read my highlights if I want. I see no purpose to leave 500 eBooks on the device. Just leave them in the Cloud for easy access.

Last edited by sirmaru; 01-05-2013 at 10:30 AM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote