View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 10:45 PM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gknitz View Post
Is there something I need to set in the configuration to get the named anchors to link within the file?
I have attached a copy of the file I generated on a PC and the links in the HTML TOC still go to the live website???
It has nothing to do with the conversion and everything to do with how you saved the web page. Using Firefox if you save page as Web Page, complete you get links to the web. If you save page as Web Page, HTML only you get local drive links within the document.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-30-2013 at 10:47 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote