View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #13
MV64
Addict
MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I haven't seen too many instances of where I would need to pay to get news. The Internet is so full of news sites there's really no reason to pay for news. Especially since none of the big ones break real news stories anymore anyway. I can wait the 10 minutes for it to pop up somewhere free.

Have paywalls hurt website usage, or do they actually work to bolster a company's bottom line?

And usually you have to pay for the Editorials, which usually suck.
MV64 is offline   Reply With Quote