Thread: ipad case
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Have you checked local Apple stores?

My girlfriend bought one at the apple store (official apple case), I'm not that impressed by it. It's not that stable in the stand up mode, and just doesn't feel worth $40 (not surprising as most all official apple accessories are overpriced). I also felt the case was more in the way than useful when using the iPad.

If I got an iPad I'd probably want something more like a simple silicon sleeve type of case for it, It feels best to just hold it out of the case, and a silcon sleeve would mimic that while still offering some protection. Though I'd want some sturdier case to put it in when throwing it in the briefcase. Maybe just a neoprene sleeve like a netbooks have e etc.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote