View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 03:40 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
In a nutshell, Bebook is an open platform and supports more formats, seems also to be slightly more solid than Cybook, which is the slicker of the two readers that supports not so many formats but does a slightly better job with them. Cybook seems to be a bit more fragile, too.

I went for the Bebook and I am right now looking around to find the best offer I can find since I'm pretty pennyless!

Maybe I will get a gift for my birthday, though (january 9)
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote