View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #11
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemenseken View Post
(Well, I admit that I'm (was) a graphic artist by profession...)
It shows, good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemenseken View Post
I added this feature)
Much better thanks!

Okay now on installation. A couple issues.

1) There are several files called "Icon" that have no apparent value and are included in the zip. It also has a special char wich might cause problems on removal.
2) You reuse the name "skins" and "label.png" I would strongly recommend, (wish, plead,beg) you use unique names for your programs so they don't conflict. (I'm still using your dictionary).
3) I'd rather you not include the directory structure prior to "Sony Reader" I've seen path differences between Vista and XP where unzipping from the root will cause problems. (Vista tends to add an extra directory)
4) You create a database directory, which has no files. (Not an issue if you go with option 3)
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote