View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 06:52 AM   #1
tothepoint
Writer
tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: Kindle
FREE... detective described as 'like none who has gone before him'

[Image deleted - Only one is allowed - MODERATOR]

Hi everybody,

I've just released Myles Undercover, which features an underachieving actor who reluctantly stumbles into a career as an undercover cop. He's been described as 'a detective like none that has gone before him'. Myles Undercover contains a short story, No Hero; and three novellas, Riot Murder, Killer Whispers, and Shadows Grow. They're also available individually.

At the moment I'm giving away copies of No Hero. To get a copy, just visit my website and hit the appropriate link (available as Kindle and ePub). It's at www.mark-capell.com

There's also a video explaining why I came up with such an unconventional detective.

Thanks for your time.

- Mark

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-18-2013 at 07:59 AM.
tothepoint is offline   Reply With Quote