View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:37 PM   #8
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
I'm old fashioned. I have a sheet of A4, folded in two, which I keep in the pocket of the cover of my Kindle.

On one side, I write the names of the books which are on my Kindle, waiting to be read, including some brief notes, such as the year they were written. On the other side, I have the names of the samples that are on my Kindle, including a note of the price and the site I downloaded it from.

Not exactly a high-tech solution, but it work well for me.

Mike
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote