View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #27
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Not rich. Arthritis in my hands and wrists getting worse. Cant hold the larger tablet for long periods.
I feel the same. I desperately wanted an iPad and bought one when I had a savings plan mature only to find that a lot of the time the RA and Carpal Tunnel which badly affect my hands/wrists make holding it painful after a brief period of time. So I find the Nexus 7 (or a dedicated ereader) easier to hold. Mind you my Mum totally loves the iPad so it's not money wasted.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote