View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 10:13 PM   #30
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
I lost my comic collection years ago and I'd need to buy new ones. I understand Comixology sells them. Has anyone tried using Comixology on a Nook Color?

I should have added that it isn't listed on the B&N Nook Color apps page but it is in the Android Marketplace. It's looking more and more like I'm going to have to root my NC but I need to know if things like Comixology will work coming from a non-B&N site.

I have CM7 installed, and the Market says the Comics by Comixology app is compatible with my device.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote