View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 12:49 AM   #6
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Ok, I have tried all the ways to do this but I cannot get it to work. The problem is that when I extract the zip files, they always save as a file associated with a particular program I have installed on my pc - even programmes like photoshop! This happens as soon as I use an extractor, even though the files are .bin files, their icon changes to whichever programme it gets associated with.

This also means that when I go into settings, the 'update your kindle' is greyed out so I cant select it.

I am so sick of seeing dead people on the kindle! I reckon amazon went through the list of worst possible pictures and loaded them onto the kindle.

Well, I have made progress, I was able to update the kindle so I presume the first patch worked. Now, I have put those other programs on the kindle, but where exactly should they go? Into the hidden systems folder or just on drive F (as my PC calls my kindle)

Last edited by Pushka; 11-01-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote