View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 06:49 PM   #13
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
I just saw this promotion and I was furious as it has completely replaced the SF promotion that was supposed to last through the 31st. That discount DID apply when purchasing with micropay and applied to magazine subscriptions. I'm going to spend a lot less with Fictionwise because this promotion doesn't apply to what I was going to spend my money on while the one they removed early and unannounced did.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote