View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 10:38 AM   #77
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
That's my working plan at the moment. Of course, it might all change tomorrow, if I see the flaws in my reasoning by light of day, or if a good source file comes my way. Fair enough?
Hi Jeff,

I guess my question was more to the point of...

If you are going to be giving away the book (digital version) and TOR is going to sell it... why would people buy it if it was also available for free? Formats not withstanding? Personally, if I wanted to sell and eBook or my publisher did, I wouldn't be giving it away also. Perhaps a year or something after it is released once sales calm down.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote