View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 03:24 AM   #13
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Since I received my PW last year, my K3 has gathered dust in a drawer .... I don't even think about it anymore ...

[Also in the drawer - the dozens of reading lights I bought & discarded to use with the K3 - I think I need a yard sale]

I tend to keep the older Kindle models as "throw-aways" - I unregister them and use them on trips where a reader could get lost/stolen - emergency runs to the hospital/dentist - involving lots of stressful time in waiting rooms - or trips where a reader might get left behind. I load them up with familiar re-reads (Nero Wolfe, Ngaio Marsh, Agatha Christie) that are soothing. But if one gets lost - no big deal.
poohbear hunched its slight body closer to the last burning embers of the little fire as the cold wind swept through the black brooding forest all around. Enough charge remained in the faithful old Kindle to be able to read:
"poohbear hunched its slight body ..."
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote