View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 06:53 AM   #4
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
The covers in calibre should be embedded in your book when you use the Send to device feature, however sometimes that doesn't work. One sure way to embed the cover in the epub is to do a epub - epub conversion. Another option may be to use the Modify ePub plugin (see the Index of plugins) to embed the cover in the book.
I'd prefer the plugin. It opens the epub, inserts the cover and closes it again without bothering other files. With conversion there's more chances for things to go wrong, people here have mentioned that Calibre adds some code (maybe some forgotten/unnoticed setting...). I like to know the changes I make.

Check out unboggling's thread for how he manages his books, lots of good tips there.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote