View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #3
Mikey1969
Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikey1969 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Nice...

Thanks for the quick response and all of the good tips. Most online forums have been steadily going downhill since about '05 or so, it's nice to see a good community here. I've gotten polite, helpful and quick responses to my questions, and I truly appreciate that.

Thanks again, now I have an idea what to do to make everything look all nice and organized. It's always easier to get on top of this early, rather than after it's all gotten so buried that you don't even know which way is up.

:
Mikey1969 is offline   Reply With Quote