View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #26
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Andrew: I don't know if anyone has it working on the Kobo Touch, but I could get it to work pretty
easily. Back when I had a Touch, I had it running Tetris, so there's no doubt I could get this weather
display to work on the Touch as well.

If anyone wants it, I could upload a version of the weather app specifically for the Kobo Touch.
I won't be able to test it, since I don't have a Touch, but it should only require changing a few lines of code.

Last edited by KevinShort; 11-03-2012 at 02:48 PM.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote