View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 05:53 PM   #6
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm finding some of the libraries I use to borrow eBooks have been slowing down today. I know it's due to all the new readers given as gifts. But it means the lines are going to be even longer.
Yep, seems like all of the books I want from my library have wait lists. While it is slightly annoying, it is worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I know! Isn't it just terrible the way ebook reading and e-lending have been embraced? You think you have something all to yourself and then all the cool kids catch wind of it and ruin it—turn it all common and stuff.

Hell, I remember when I was the only one on my street that even knew what a book was; now everybody I know seems to have jumped on the bandwagon with this whole reading thingamabob.
Be sure to yell at the kids to get off your lawn!
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote