View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #55
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Wow! I am so proud of Mardy Fish! What an excellent match!

Didn't get to see most of Andy's match - only the last game or two - but he seems to have had it well in hand, if the score is any indication.

Problem is now they have compete against each other, and for the first time my loyalty is torn. I really want to see Fish continue to do well (he has a winning h2h against Murray), but Murry is still my favorite. Aaarg - decisions, decisions. This is going to be a hard match to watch.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote