View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 08:24 AM   #15
Histerius
Zealot
Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3 - Galaxy Tab 10.1
I connected my K3 to old desktop (I believe 4 years old or so) with Vista and two new laptops with W7 and in all three cases USB transfer is very fast, no problems at all. Since all three, even that old one, have a high-end hardware in them, it must be a computer issue, I don't think Kindle is to blame.
In the other hand, I use all computers for work, so there are no games or bunch of suspicious freeware or something like that installed, so my OSes are as clean as they can be. If my 4-year old PC works well I'd attribute slow USB to a software. Althought there are so many different computers out there, it's hard to tell just like that where'e the problem.
Histerius is offline   Reply With Quote