View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 03:03 PM   #33
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Let's see, the second half of #2 ("Change the font size and the background color"), #5 ("autoscroll feature"), #12 ("highlight, any part of any eBook"), and possibly the bit in #25 about the finger press (depending on how they mean it) are probably impossible or at least really difficult given the color and refresh limitations of of the iLiad's e-ink panel.

And #'s 10 & 13 (dealing with annotation and "drawing") will be problematic until the pen calibration is sorted out.

Even so, it sounds like the Mobi software is a huge addition to the device, and the way it handles & reflows PDFs is reminding me a bit of the days when I was jealous of all you iLiadittes.

I think I'll just focus on being happy for y'all though, you've had a bit of a rough go lately, and I figure you're due some up-side.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote