View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:59 AM   #72
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
The nominations for the July category will end today at 23:42 GMT (06:42 PM EST), after which I'll put up the poll. \

I'm really hoping we can have at least one month dedicated to non-fiction. July seems as good a month as any. If it was up to me, every third month would be non-fiction.
I could go as high as every other month, but I prefer history and biography to the social and hard sciences.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote