View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #185
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
I think the messaging has been particularly botched for Windows 8. The people around me aren't technophobes by any stretch of the imagination, but they and I all have trouble understanding the differences between the tablet, phone, and desktop versions of Win8, which apps will work where and which won't, which devices have legacy x86 support and so on. The language of Microsoft's communications has been "a single, unified experience across platforms" but that's not the reality, and it sets up false expectations.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote