View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 08:47 AM   #3
wiccan2
Connoisseur
wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3 - 3g, Samsung Galaxy Note
The <file> parameter should be the path to the "My Clippings.txt" file.

e.g. "java -jar ClippingsExtractor.jar /home/My\ Clippings.txt"

As this was just an initial proof of concept to show what the library could do I didn't add the code to handle all the exceptions correctly and instead just printed a stack trace which is what you relieved when you didn't enter the file path.

Future versions will handle things better. This version was written over a couple of days in a short period of time after work each day and as such is not as complete as it could be.
wiccan2 is offline   Reply With Quote