Thread: Content Time for price drop
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 03:39 PM   #3
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
The other thing I discovered, is that unless I have some proxy connection Amazon knows I'm not in the US when connected through WiFi. That works fine with Kindle4PC, but alas you can't just transfer between the PC and the Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You cannot buy a book with K4PC and directly copy it to your Kindle, but if you remove the DRM from it you then can do.
i actually think you can download the originals from one device to another without having to remove the DRM (i dare to say that even though i don't have the K3 , yet, and i'm not 100% sure yet)

i went to the "manage your kindle" option and there next to your books there's the "send to" option where you can "transfer to your device" i think. (with kindle connected via USB)
i'm guessing this allows you to move books around otherwise what would be the purpose of registering more than one device to the same account?

now i might be stating the uber-obvious here or i might be wrong, but i hope i'm not

can anyone verify?

Last edited by TenaciousBadger; 08-31-2010 at 03:41 PM.
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote