View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #57
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
As a a general rule, we professionals who "need" your small-run technical book are not going to search for an illegal copy of it. We need to stay legal and above-board in today's corporate environment.

My work PC is swept regularly, looking for unlicensed software. The costs of being caught are too high and so is the the cost of not having what we need right now. I suspect the OP's product is a solution in search of a problem. I also don't need a single extra hoop to jump through to access professional content I buy.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote