View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 07:30 AM   #1
rascalina
rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Stop PW from sending info to Amazon.

I buy books from multiple sources, and use Calibre to keep it all organized. Occasionally I see a book on amazon that I want (freebies etc) and I want my kindle PW to be able to get them. Right now I am keeping it in Airplane mode. Is there a way to stop the PW sending information to AMAZON or am I just being paranoid ?

PS. I share my amazon account with some family, so I don't want them seeing what I read or any other suggestions, amazon's helpful little site would share.

Please

Last edited by rascalina; 03-08-2013 at 07:35 AM.
rascalina is offline   Reply With Quote