View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 03:36 AM   #1
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Kindle spotted NCIS Los Angeles

Sorry if this is a repeat...

I spotted a Kindle in last weeks episode of NCIS Los Angeles. At least I am pretty sure it was one, I backed up and looked at it with my DVR and I don't know any other devices with a keyboard like that.

Oddly enough a bouncer was holding it, though why one would have a guest list on a Kindle over a Tablet PC or even a iphone doesn't make sense to me, but *shrug* its product placement no doubt.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote