Thread: iLiad FBReader
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 05:41 PM   #46
narve
iLiad fan
narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iRex iLiad
I finally got around to try to run FBReader on my iLiad. I've really had troubles with my iLiad lately, and it turned out my MMC card FS was messed up. (This has happened before, I try now to be extremely careful about mounting/unmounting etc, hopefully it will not happen again).

Anyway, FBReader didn't work. And the error message is (of course): Segmentation fault. (Main reason why I don't like programming in C...).

When I run it the first time, all the other things that should be done (moving manifest files, settings etc) seemed to work ok. When I start FBReader from the iLiad, it goes back to the content lister after about 4 seconds. When I start FBReader from my shell, it gives me seg fault.

So, any ideas? Probably not, but any common errors or anything I can do to get some clue to what the problem is?
narve is offline   Reply With Quote